Should I contact Administration with address updates?

If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, please contact us immediately, so we can change or correct your parcel or billing address. We will need your name, street address, phone number, and the requested change or correction.

  • Has your parcel address changed? (Address where your home, business, or income property is located)
  • Has your billing address changed? (Address where you receive your tax bill, utility bill, or any other mail sent by the Village of McFarland)
  • Is your parcel or billing address incorrect?

Please complete the Address Change Form and submit as follows:

  • Fax to 608-838-3619
  • Bring to the Village of McFarland Administration Department located at:
    McFarland Municipal Center
    5915 Milwaukee Street
    McFarland, WI 53558
  • Mail to:
    Village of McFarland
    P.O. Box 110
    McFarland, WI 53558-0110

Dane County is notified of all address changes submitted, and will update their records accordingly. You can check the parcel and billing address of any parcel located in Dane County at AccessDane.

Show All Answers

1. When will the next election be held?
2. Does the Administration Department provide notary services?
3. How do I go about searching public records?
4. Should I contact Administration with address updates?
5. Who do we contact to rent Village facilities?