How do I obtain an Occupational Driver's License?

If your driver’s license has been revoked or suspended you have the right to apply for an occupational driver’s license. To obtain an occupational drivers license you will need to contact the Department of Transportation at 608-264-7447 or visit the Wisconsin Department of Transportation’s Suspended or Revoked Driving Privilege page.

Show All Answers

1. How may I pay for my citation?
2. Do I have to appear in court?
3. What happens when I appear in court?
4. What are the different pleas I may enter?
5. What if I wish to enter a plea of Not Guilty?
6. What if I want a trial?
7. What happens if I do not do anything?
8. Do I need an attorney?
9. Will I lose my license due to points?
10. What happens to fines/forfeitures paid on citations?
11. How do I obtain an Occupational Driver's License?
12. How do I apply for Traffic Safety School?
13. What are Tax Intercepts?