What if I want a trial?

If you do not reach an agreement at the pretrial conference your case will be scheduled for trial. You have the right to a jury trial only in cases of Operating While Intoxicated. Your demand for jury trial must be made in writing within 10 days of the court date and enclose the proper fine/forfeiture. Learn more by viewing General Trial Information (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. How may I pay for my citation?
2. Do I have to appear in court?
3. What happens when I appear in court?
4. What are the different pleas I may enter?
5. What if I wish to enter a plea of Not Guilty?
6. What if I want a trial?
7. What happens if I do not do anything?
8. Do I need an attorney?
9. Will I lose my license due to points?
10. What happens to fines/forfeitures paid on citations?
11. How do I obtain an Occupational Driver's License?
12. How do I apply for Traffic Safety School?
13. What are Tax Intercepts?