Powers & Duties
The Senior Outreach Services Committee advises the Senior Outreach Services Department on the services that it provides to residents over the age of 60 and to disabled adults. These services include outreach, case management, congregate and home delivered meal programs, foot care clinics, and educational/entertainment programming.
The Senior Outreach Committee is responsible for the following functions:
- Develop policies affecting operations related to senior services provided both within and without the Village.
- Planning for the growth and expansion of existing senior services.
- Reviewing senior service programs provided and making recommendations on new opportunities.
- Advocate for seniors within the community at the local, county, and state levels.
- Capital improvement planning for amenities to be made available to seniors in the community.
- 5 citizen members
- 2 Village Trustees
- 2-year terms
Agendas, Minutes, and Packets
Agendas and packets are posted publicly prior to the meeting while minutes are posted after being approved by the Committee.
View the most recent agendas, minutes, and packets.
Related Information and Documents